- Power Hour: Monday – Friday (3pm-4pm) students K-6 get help with homework and enhance their academic skills.
- Be Great Graduate: Monday – Friday (4pm-5:30pm) students in Middle School get help with homework and tutoring
- College Bound: A comprehensive program for High School students to get help with homework, receive tutoring, and 1 on 1 mentoring for College and Career Prep.
- Co-ed Volleyball: Ages 7-18, Sept. – Dec.
- Basketball: Boys & Girls Ages 6-18, Jan. – Mar.
- Indoor Soccer: Boys & Girls Ages 6-18, Mar. - June
- Co-ed Baseball: Ages 9-12, Spring and Fall Leagues
- Triple Play: Summer Time, All Ages
Good Character & Citizenship
Kids Care Club, Torch Club, Club members of all ages learn leadership and volunteerism. Weekly meetings.