Donate Your Car To Help our Youth Programs
Do you have a car, truck, or motor home that you would like to DONATE rather than sell or use as a trade-in?
We can help YOU help US!
The Boys & Girls Club of the South Coast Area has an agreement with CARS, Charitable Adult Rides and Services (a reputable and reliable organization) that will benefit both you and our Club. Here is how it works:
- You call the Center for CARS, Charitable Adult Rides and Services at (855) 500-7433.
- Let them know you want the proceeds of your vehicle to go to the Boys & Girls Club of the South Coast Area in San Clemente.
- CARS, Charitable Adult Rides and Services will pick up your vehicle (same-day pick-up available) and handle all paperwork at absolutely no cost to you.(Non-operational and non-smog certified vehicles accepted.)
- Your vehicle will be sold and our Boys & Girls Club will receive 75% of the sale price after towing, auction, DMV, and transportation fees are deducted.
- CARS, Charitable Adult Rides and Services will send you a receipt for your donation and any forms required by the IRS.
This is a win/win program for You and The Boys and Girls Club of the South Coast Area! You donate your vehicle hassle-free and recieve a tax deduction while we receive funds to provide youth development programs to over 1800 youth members of our Club.